You know, for all the bad publicity Warrior Custom Golf is getting now, this company will give you clubs, and only charge you $50 in the end for any you want to keep.I've had two dealings with them, both just fine.
The first, I got some wedges for free, send back some clubs I didn't want, and talked the sales person down to $50 on a 3 wood I still use today (after 7 years). I did the same thing for a driver, which I sent back for more custom fitting. In the end I got a putter, another wedge for free, and the driver for $50. I used the driver for about 5 years until I swapped it for the Ping G10.
I received a refund of everything except for $50 both times. Was it a pain to get it? Sure. Did it take a 30 minute phone call?
Yup. But you have to expect as much.This company wants to make money, obviously. They want you to miss the 45 day "trial" period. They want you to just keep the clubs.
This isn't a scam. In fact, I feel like I scammed them.
I got two wedges, a putter, a hybrid, a 3-wood, and a driver for $100.The 3-wood alone was well worth it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 3 Wood
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."
- "Impossible to get a hold of them! the contact page is down, wont accept any messages, they ignore me on facebook, wont take my calls or emails, and are just..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "I received bad chicken that wasn't done and mac and cheese was watery and not done biscuit cold and hard and I asked for fresh food because this is always..."
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."