1.7K views
2.1
Additional Fees

I'll start by saying I am happy with the hybrid & wedge that cost me $36 for shipping. I called about the new "free" driver and asked how much the shipping was going to be.

Sales slug then tells me I get the driver by participating in reviewing their set of fairway woods. Slug tells me all the info on the clubs, says it's all just $133.00 plus shipping. After I'm assured that I'll be refunded my money when I return the clubs I tell them go ahead. Next day I see my CC has been charged $499.

Email receipt shows EACH CLUB is $133.00. I call and cancel the order despite some protest from the customer service rep. one Tad Gibson. He offers to Send me the "free" driver if I try ONE wood (still $133.00) and I can return it for a refund if I don't like it, still keeping the driver.

I OK the "deal" planning on returning the 7 wood after a couple rounds of "review".

That was three weeks ago. My CC has not been charged, there has been no further contact, I expect "Tad" had no intention of sending the driver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrior Custom Golf Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Hybrid and wedge, Quality of product, Club.

I didn't like: Salesman scam tactics, Free club but adding other clubs to charge for free club, Way of doing business, False advertising promotion.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2016.

Comments

Sam_CS_Manager
Warrior Custom Golf Verified Representative

Hello,I know it has been a while since your review, I just want to get any unresolved issue taken care of. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hybrid and wedge.

I am sorry to hear about your experience getting the driver but thank you for bringing that to our attention. I would love to make it up to you somehow.

My direct line is +1 (800) 574-9790 extension 353 or you can email me at: samantha@warriorcustomgolf.com. -Samantha Cruickshank

Syracuse, New York, United States #1240755

Still no "corrected" order. These folks are ***.

to photoron Syracuse, New York, United States #1240757

Since when is "***" a censurable word?