Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I'll start by saying I am happy with the hybrid & wedge that cost me $36 for shipping.I called about the new "free" driver and asked how much the shipping was going to be.

Sales slug then tells me I get the driver by participating in reviewing their set of fairway woods. Slug tells me all the info on the clubs, says it's all just $133.00 plus shipping. After I'm assured that I'll be refunded my money when I return the clubs I tell them go ahead. Next day I see my CC has been charged $499.

Email receipt shows EACH CLUB is $133.00. I call and cancel the order despite some protest from the customer service rep. one Tad Gibson. He offers to Send me the "free" driver if I try ONE wood (still $133.00) and I can return it for a refund if I don't like it, still keeping the driver.

I OK the "deal" planning on returning the 7 wood after a couple rounds of "review".

That was three weeks ago.My CC has not been charged, there has been no further contact, I expect "Tad" had no intention of sending the driver.

photoron_286 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrior Custom Golf to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was salesman scam tactics, free club but adding other clubs to charge for free club, way of doing business and false advertising promotion. Author liked the most hybrid and wedge and quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf and warrior custom golf customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Syracuse, New York, United States #1240755

Still no "corrected" order. These folks are ***.

to photoron Syracuse, New York, United States #1240757

Since when is "***" a censurable word?