Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered three woods, with senior shafts and jumbo grips .it took over a month for them to get here I hope I like the clubs because so far I'm not satisfied .

I felt I was high pressured and way overpaid for the clubs plus no free shipping ,any other company would offer free shipping . also I've never heard of selling woods ,without head covers ,if you want them they are 5.00 extra of course they don't tell this until after the fact ,as I said I hope I like the clubs because I don't like the grips ,they are the smallest jumbos I've ever seen . I will have a chance to use them in two days and if they don't feel right they are going back .

apprehensive in co.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of warrior custom golf wood golf club from Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $438 and wants Warrior Custom Golf to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was free club but adding other clubs to charge for free club, salesman scam tactics and way of doing business. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.