1.8
Additional Fees

I ordered three woods, with senior shafts and jumbo grips . it took over a month for them to get here I hope I like the clubs because so far I'm not satisfied .

I felt I was high pressured and way overpaid for the clubs plus no free shipping ,any other company would offer free shipping . also I've never heard of selling woods ,without head covers ,if you want them they are 5.00 extra of course they don't tell this until after the fact ,as I said I hope I like the clubs because I don't like the grips ,they are the smallest jumbos I've ever seen . I will have a chance to use them in two days and if they don't feel right they are going back .

apprehensive in co.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrior Custom Golf Wood Golf Club.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Free club but adding other clubs to charge for free club, Salesman scam tactics, Way of doing business.

• Golf Clubs
Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Oct 08, 2016.

Comments

Sam_CS_Manager
Warrior Custom Golf Verified Representative

Hello,I am one of the supervisors with Warrior Custom Golf Customer Service. Just want to reach out and make sure you got assisted, I know it has been sometime.

All of our clubs are custom built and we usually quote 2-3 weeks on our test plays.

I would like to make it up to you somehow so please contact me at your earliest convenience. My direct line is +1 (800) 574-9790 extension 353 or you can email me at: samantha@warriorcustomgolf.com -Samantha Cruickshank