how can a club be free if you have to pay 23.50 for shipping an takes a month to get it this is a joke,then said they'll give u a driver for free if u try there new set of 2018 woods for 133.99 each now no way I'm doing that I hated to give my cc number to them if I new that ahead of time hope they don't change me for anything else I don't know if I can get 100 words why these got to be that long I said what I got to say if something sounds good its probly a scam I might learn one of these days to quit getting sucked in like I said how can it cost almost 25 bucks to send a so called free club an take a month to get it I could of ups it for that much

Review about: Warrior Custom Golf Wood Golf Club.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Sam_CS_Manager
Warrior Custom Golf Verified Representative

Hello,I do apologize for any miscommunication on our end. We offer clubs on a trial basis or for just shipping and handling.

When you test our clubs we do charge upfront to ensure the safe return of the golf clubs. We have a number of different promotions that you may be interested in. I am one of the supervisors in customer service with Warrior Custom Golf and would more than happy to make it up to you somehow. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

My direct line is +1 (800) 574-9790 extension 353 or you can email me at: samantha@warriorcustomgolf.com. -Samantha Cruickshank

Yep, it's a game. Enter a contest.

Don't win but we'll give you a new driver on the house, absolutely free! Call them. They say if you participate in our test program, you'll get the driver absolutely free. But, then you have to pay them to test the clubs for 45 days.

If you like them, keep them for the discounted price. If you don't like them, return them. Oh, you get to keep the driver though. I offered to test the driver, at no cost to them or me.

I said I would offer my honest feedback on the driver. Needless to say, I'm not getting the driver or participating in their program. It's a trick they all use.

Too bad there aren't any honest manufacturers out there who truly want their equipment tested, and are willing to do it at no cost to the testers. If the product is good enough, they will recover their costs ten fold!