3.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My first involvement with Warrior was when I applied for a free Lob Wedge. I got my club, and was very happy with it.

Warrior would call me occasionally, asking if I was interested in more clubs, after a few calls I made a deal to test a 3 wood, and as a free gift I got 3 more wedges (52,56,60). I knew that Warrior would charge my card the cost of the Wood+Shipping in advance, and If I returned the Wood, I would be reimbursed. I knew when I made the purchase that I wasn't going to return it, so I was good with that.

The 3 Wood is awesome, and I intend to buy a few Hybrids, and see what else I can get for free. Probably go with the new Putter/Balls deal they are offering

IMHO, I think that Warrior makes some good clubs, and for the price, and free incentives your going to get a great deal.

The people that complained about being scammed just did not understand the situation, your not going to just get free stuff, you need to buy, or agree to test clubs and the cost of those clubs are charged to your card before they send you anything.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of warrior custom golf wood golf club from Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrior Custom Golf to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most quality of product. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments