3.9
Additional Fees

My first involvement with Warrior was when I applied for a free Lob Wedge. I got my club, and was very happy with it.

Warrior would call me occasionally, asking if I was interested in more clubs, after a few calls I made a deal to test a 3 wood, and as a free gift I got 3 more wedges (52,56,60). I knew that Warrior would charge my card the cost of the Wood+Shipping in advance, and If I returned the Wood, I would be reimbursed. I knew when I made the purchase that I wasn't going to return it, so I was good with that.

The 3 Wood is awesome, and I intend to buy a few Hybrids, and see what else I can get for free. Probably go with the new Putter/Balls deal they are offering

IMHO, I think that Warrior makes some good clubs, and for the price, and free incentives your going to get a great deal.

The people that complained about being scammed just did not understand the situation, your not going to just get free stuff, you need to buy, or agree to test clubs and the cost of those clubs are charged to your card before they send you anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrior Custom Golf Wood Golf Club.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality of product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2016.

Comments