100% full Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked.Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it quickly cracked.

Called up Warrior and they say they will "repair" the club BUT i have to ship it back and PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING MYSELF. Really? No credit for the shipping, no interest in getting a picture, no timetable for the return.

We will see what happens on the return - how long it takes and what actually comes back to me and I'll report back.

I do not have a whole lot of confidence after talking with the customer service gal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of warrior custom golf golf club and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Warrior Custom Golf needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warrior custom golf golf club in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warrior Custom Golf.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments