Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked.Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it quickly cracked.

Called up Warrior and they say they will "repair" the club BUT i have to ship it back and PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING MYSELF. Really? No credit for the shipping, no interest in getting a picture, no timetable for the return.

We will see what happens on the return - how long it takes and what actually comes back to me and I'll report back.

I do not have a whole lot of confidence after talking with the customer service gal.

Review about: Warrior Custom Golf Golf Club.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Sportcraft - No one picked up phone. Awaiting part list for Ex600 Elliptical Sportcraft "I am looking for the manual and part list for the Sportcraft EX600. There is an electrical connection that snaps on to the controller. One of the snap on plastic..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more