Just received my "$350" value grab bag from Warrior Golf, what a joke.Here"s what I got for $350, joke balls, plastic practice balls, spike wrench, plastic brush tees, plastic cleat & divot tool, coffee mug, hat, dozen golf balls and a rolled up reprint picture!

And to receive these wonderful gifts I had to AGREE to demo 3 fairway woods at a cost of $399.00 dollars, plus$39.95 S&H. When I called to get a mandatory return authorization number for the clubs, I was informed that Warrior would make any adjustments to my clubs and they would call me back.

No call back!This is a scam, plain and simple and I fell for it.

Review about: Warrior Custom Golf Golf Club.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #603943

Got call from warrior golf today, promised to make good on a return to my credit card from this holiday grab bag, we shall see if they come true, lamps3

We here at Warrior, try to provide all of our customers with excellent customer service and would like to resolve your issue immediately.

You can contact me at 800-574-9790 ext 387