4.3
Turnaround Time

I have been using their test play program for 15-20 years or so.This is a business, plain and simple.

However, I have test played and submitted my feedback and was thanked every time. Some times I kept the clubs at a greatly reduced price (everything from driver down to the lob wedge) and sometimes I returned them because I didn't notice a considerable improvement. Ask the questions of the rep on the phone, i.e., how do I return this? what if I want to keep just one or two?

can I get a reduced price? As long as you ask and get the answers along with the rep's name and contact info there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way they do BUSINESS. Profit isn't a dirty word. But if you don't want the clubs, be nice, get your return authorization code and that's it.

I've been shooting in the high 70's low 80's with their clubs for a long time. Bottom line, take a lesson or two, practice and you'll enjoy the game more with any club you play.

-Dave T.from Cleveland, OH

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warrior Custom Golf.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Warrior Custom Golf to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments