Let's just call this company by it's real name, "***"!They are a bait and switch sales scam that will take you for a ride if you let them.

They called me the other evening and the sales rep was a real piece of work.The sales rep's Warrior, opps I mean *** uses must be an outside telemarketing group because if I owned the company and my sales rep's dealt with my customers or potential customers as these guys do I would fire every single one of them.

Come on Warrior, opps I mean *** get some real, honest and moral sales rep's so your company and doesn't look like the rip off artists that you appear to be.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #649696

Got sucker in on the free putter deal.$39 shipping or something, talked me in to trying woods.

Hated the driver, called to return, wouldn't take no for a answer. Said he would send me some awesome irons if I would keep the woods. I said no, he threw in 2 dozen ball, a wedge, sand wedge, shirt, hat, carry bag and another putter.

I think I spent $350 total.This was 4 years ago and I still use the irons, over my pings.

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States #579827

warrior should be ashamed of themsrlves.the so called free $350 worth of merchandise gift that you get may be worth $20.

and that is being kind. the box is full of such junk it is a disgrace. the 21.00 dollars they charge for shipping is probably a rip off and how they cover the cost of the junk they send.

don,t be a sucker, stay away from this company.they suck.

to ungrateful Long Beach, California, United States #579929

I received a card also for their XMAS grab bag "350 value". Thanks to your posting I will not be calling them to order.

I wish that I had read all these comments before I called warrior golf.These guys are amazing crooks.

My wife saw an ad on tv while we were watching Monday night football. It all sounded great a free hybrid golf club just for trying it. As it turns out I had to buy a driver, a 5 and three wood for around $ 400.00, but I could return the clubs within 45 days and keep the hybrid. I read all the fine print and did exactly that.

I had to call to get an rma # from them. An hour and a half later after begging and begging for the number I gave up and agreed to pay $ 130.00 for all the clubs three dozen balls and four head covers.

Three weeks later and at least five phone calls I still do not have the covers.So I think I got an ok deal but what a pain in the ***

to skiracingcowboy Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #622717

I also had a very crappy experience with these jerks.I got my test club in Jan.

and I told them I would not get to use it within the 45 days. Then got called out of the country to work. Called them when I got back and told them I would get to play the club.

talked to several reps but got the same ***.Dont del with these people.