Pelzer, South Carolina
5.0

I got the hybrids and sent them back but that's not a big deal cause I've never liked hybrids.They sent me a set of clubs and my coach wanted 2 degrees upright.

The are not as long as my rsi taylor made about a half club shorter. First round 14 gir second round 13 gir. I usually hit 8-10. The irons are now in my bag.

They sent me a driver and it was a piece of ***. I called to send it back and and they asked if I would try the new driver which is not even out. I can't believe I am saying this but it is better than my r 15 taylor made. Have played two rounds and have not missed a fairway.

What I really can't believe I'm saying is it is longer than my r15. I am 68 and a good drive is 220-230. Now my less than solid hits are that far and solid hits are 240-250. It is now in my bag.

They sent me their blade putter.

It is ok but does not have the balance of my scotty cameron circa 64.They have been very good to work with so for me a good company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of warrior custom golf golf club. Warrior Custom Golf needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warrior custom golf golf club in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warrior Custom Golf.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments