4.0

Wow, seems as if everyone but me has been scammed by Warrior golf.Its been two years since I have received my Warrior clubs and I am totally satisfied.

I ordered my trial of the three woods and received my free hybrid. I called to return my woods within the required trial time period but the salesman offered me a complete set of irons and wedges if I wanted to keep the woods for the total price of $399.00. I received all my clubs within 5-6 weeks. I have no complaints at all about the company or their golf clubs.

I now have a complete set of Warrior clubs minus a Driver for $399.00.Totally satisfied.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warrior Custom Golf.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Warrior Custom Golf to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

That last review must have been someone at the company-Beware!

to Anonymous #1046113