The salesman (a manager "one of 3") was very very rude after I said I wanted to return the 45 day demo clubs.I had never been talked to like that before from any companies representative.

He hung up on me, though called back. I would highly recommend NOT to do business with WARRIOR GOLF if this is their normal practice. Very hard sell.

Deceptive practices.Be carefull!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of warrior golf clubs return policy. Warrior Custom Golf needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warrior golf clubs return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warrior Custom Golf.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

Just got the same treatment from the sales person when I was asking about returning the clubs.

He basically said he had no time to speak with me after I did not agree with him about me keeping the clubs.

By the way I paid $199.for a Driver and $199.00 for a 3 Wood.

When I return the clubs I will only be refunded $266.00. The reason I have to pay for shipping the clubs to me.

$132.00 for shipping.What a ripoff.