Had the same ex[erience.Got a call from someone who claimed to be from Warrior Golf, salesperson sounded middleeastern (fom the accent) to me.

Started by wanting to send me a free putter and a dozen golf balls. He continued into his sales pitch about wanting me to try a set of their, fully customized, golf clubs on a trial basis. I had to ask three times for him to get to the bottom line, the cost.

The salesman kept telling me he was getting to it, all he wanted was to give his sales pitch.Pathetic that Warrior Golf has to resort to car salesmen tactics in order to get people to try their clubs.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of warrior golf clubs special free offer from Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrior Custom Golf to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments