1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Signed up for the free "custom" wedge. They tried to sell me all kinds of other clubs and after being transferred to two different sales people they finally just sent me the wedge with s&h.

I put custom in quotes because after taking my information which I provided to have the club customized which I already knew since I've had many custom clubs built before, they ended up sending me a stock wedge.

So I ended up lengthening and regripping the club myself to avoid the hassle of having to deal with their horrible customer service and sending the club back. Because of this complete lack of detail I will never deal with this company again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of warrior custom golf wedge golf club from Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrior Custom Golf to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments