my 76 yr.old father received thier grab bag offer - free, free, free all over it.

Of course he called, and at some point during the coversation they offered a club for him to try out.. and of course he accepted. Well they ran his debit card through either immediately or the next day, and the "funds" weren't available in that amount. He reailzed what he had done the next day, 11/30/12, called and thought he had canceled his order.

Unbeknownst to him, on December 3, 2012 the company didn't cancel his order, and made a debit to his checking account in the amount of 638.92. A purchase he cannot afford on a fixed income. At some point, a set, not one club, but a set of clubs arrived in the lobby of the apartment building where he lives. He put a note on it to return to sender- and of course when I contacted Warrior to ask if they had received the clubs, the answer was NO, and that IF they were to arrive at the warehouse, they would REFUSE them.

Meaning they would come back to my dad. IF and when they get back to him, try calling again was the response.... I was so angry at that point I hung up.

They evidently have no intention of accepting the returned item- per John- and basically no intention of refunding his money either.DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR FREE OFFER!

Review about: Warrior Custom Golf Golf Club.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments