Update by user Apr 04, 2013

Hi Allison, you're so concerned with customer service that it took you 6 months to respond to my complaint.Is excellent customer service a new policy at Warrior Custom Golf?

Chris

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2012

BEWARE!!!Easily the biggest scam I've ever seen.

I placed an order on August 31st and here it is October 10th and still nothing. But, in the mean time I've received numerous phone calls trying to get me to purchase full sets. I emailed them to ask about my order and they said they canceled it. I'm sure I'll have to fight them for a refund too.

I wish I would have paid attention to the warnings from other consumers, total scam.There is no way I would ever do business with these guys in the future.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

WCGcustomerservice
Irvine, California, United States #632702

We here at Warrior, try to provide all of our customers with excellent customer service and would like to resolve your issue immediately.

You can contact me at 800-574-9790 ext 395

or email me

Allison.s@warriorcustomgolf.com

Allison

Warrior Custom Golf

cpgreens22
to WCGcustomerservice Phoenix, Arizona, United States #632722

Hi Allison, you're so concerned with customer service that it took you 6 months to respond to my complaint. Is excellent customer service a new policy at Warrior Custom Golf? See, I think people are getting wise to your scam. You lure people in with the promise to try out clubs for a nominal fee. Then, while they're waiting for their "free clubs", your sales people harass them almost daily to buy full sets. I'm still receiving sales calls four months after I asked to be taken off your list. I know two other people that had the same experience that I did. On top of that, it took two months and numerous phone calls to receive my refund. I really hope the attorney general shuts your little scam down soon. Also, I couldn’t help but notice that you keep racking up the negative reviews. Nothing has changed; you will continue to scam people until someone puts an end to it.

Chris

WCGcustomerservice
to cpgreens22 Irvine, California, United States #633103

Chris,

Thank you for your quick response. I do apologize for the numerous phone calls. If you would e-mail me your contact information I will gladly remove you from our data base. We typically handle customer service issues over the phone on our toll free number 800-580-8622, not over blogs on the internet. But seeing that there are some issues that need to be addressed, we are taking time and try to rectify each and every one. That’s why our response to you was delayed.

If you have an issue that has not been resolved please feel free to contact me directly.

Allison