Rogersville, Tennessee

I have dealt with Warrior since about 2012. It all started with the come-on "...try a set for free, give us your honest review , and we will give you free wedges and a putter. If you don't like them, send them back and pay nothing." Very 'pushy' salesmen. 'Sleazy' technique.

Well, I have used the drivers (metals), irons, wedges and putters for 3-5 years now. I like the clubs; I do well with them. But the paint is coming off the woods, even tho I use covers, and the irons are rusting, even tho I take very good care of them.

I received another sales call (10th ? in 4 years) from Warrior, wanting me to buy more clubs. I reported the dissatisfaction and embarrassing facts above and the salesman acted like he didn't care...just wanted me to buy more.

I think I'm done with Warrior unless they address and fix past problems, and stop with the high-pressure sales. gs

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrior Custom Golf to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf and warrior custom golf customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments