I received a coupon for a free Warrior Lob Wedge at a tournament and good to thier word, (with additional S&H) they sent me the free club.It's a pretty good club too.

Now they will not stop hounding me to buy additional clubs that I don't need. They call at all hours and will not take no for an answer. When I complained (respectfully) to the last caller (Dan), he hung up on me.

Nothing in this world is free, so if you don't mind harrassement, go ahead and order thier "free" club.Read and heed the reviews for Warrior on this site.

Review about: Warrior Custom Golf Golf Club.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more