I wish I had found this website BEFORE I called the 800 number.The guy was a little pushy, but their ad was a little misleading.

We'll see. I ordered the "free" hybrid 2 and he is "giving" me a putter. Before I could get off the phone he was pitching me a driver and a 3 metal for $133 each. I bought into it, I figure at 65 years old, it's really not going to hurt my game, just my wallet.

It's pretty disappointing to read about all the *** of trying to return the clubs.

Let's hope for the best.I'll sure let you know if they aren't all they're trumped up to be.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments

gator91384

I went on website and ordered the lob wedge and hybrid, $29.95 shipping only.They try and pigeon hole you to get the other stuff but I deleted it.

I didn't have to deal with a sales person on the phone since it was an online order. Both clubs came within days and I have to say the lob wedge is a nice club, don't care for the hybrid. My Callaway FTz hybrid is a much better club. They are now sending me emails about their custom clubs to try for free.

Thanks but no thanks. I ran into a company about 10 years ago that did the same thing. Ran an ad on well known sports radio station and said try them for free and then do an eval and return them within 60 days. Sent me the clubs, charged my cc $1000 and I played them for a less than 60 days.

I called just before the 60 days to return them and number was disconnected. I immediately disputed the charge with my cc company, filed a fraud report and the cc company refunded my $1000 and I got to keep the clubs, and they weren't bad clubs. Sounds like Warrior is trying to duplicate what this company was doing. Remember, if you pay via your cc you have 60 days to dispute the charge.

THAT IS THE KEY TO THE 60 DAY TRIAL PERIOD.

THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD IMMEDIATELY UPON TAKING THE ORDER AND HOPE YOU DON'T TRY AND RETURN THEM PRIOR TO DAY 60.I lucked out since I called on day 58 and they had skipped town.