Said that I could send clubs back if I did not like them.Tried them and did not like them,after I sent them back they said,I didn't send the number with them.

The said that they were two days late . I have talked to a rep,that said when they came back to me to call him,first of all he won't return my call plus,he gave me the wrong ext.

ranker ball was his name so if he is your rep beware he told me Christian thing to do was make it right,wonder who he worships.The clubs that I hit I did not like the way they feel coming down to the ball.they tried to tell me they were the best clubs,evidently they never have played with ping

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Warrior Custom Golf. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $423 and wants Warrior Custom Golf to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrior Custom Golf golf clubs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrior Custom Golf?

Comments